So you want to become an ADI?
Do you want a job where you get to meet new people and help them achieve their driving goals? If so, we can provide driving instructor training and get you on the road to a new career.
- Patience – with some student drivers you will have to keep going over the same things many times
- Understanding – you must be able to understand each student’s needs and feelings
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills – you must be able to deal with the public in a non-aggressive manner
- Creativity – sometimes you have to be creative to put a point across
Does this sound like you?
Great, give us a call today to discuss becoming an Approved Driving Instructor. We’ll offer advice on the requirements and tests involved in driving instructor training and get you set up with a training course to suit you.