- Design a course of practical training to match your specific needs from your first lesson through to your practical test moving on to motorway training, Pass Plus and advanced courses.
- Use the very latest training methods and in-car laptop computers and DVDs to help you study for your theory and hazard perception test.
- Provide relevant feedback during your lesson and, at the conclusion of each, record your development in your Driver Record.
- Monitor your progress, advise and recommend the appropriate time to apply for your practical driving test, and theory/hazard perception test.
- Provide training on a one-to-one basis with no other learner driver in the car.
- Honour the full 60 minutes for each lesson, and multiples thereof, covering an introduction, the practical training and your de-briefing.
- Always conduct themselves in a professional manner and will abide by the law and not discriminate against any learner.
- Have the highest standards of personal conduct during the lesson, including;
- Courteous and considerate service
- Avoiding physical contact except in an emergency
- Not smoking during any training
- Restricting mobile phone calls whenever possible to emergencies and those for your benefit.
- Always endeavour to be on time at the agreed meeting point, and be available for the full duration of the lesson booking subject to unforeseen circumstances beyond your Instructor’s control.
- Endeavour to give you two working days’ notice (excluding weekends & bank holidays) should a lesson need to be rescheduled subject to circumstances beyond your Instructor’s control.
Contact BettaDrive Driving Tuition
Get in contact with one of our driving instructors. Whether you’re looking to book driving lessons or would like some advice, we’ll be happy to help.